Sunday, February 06, 2005

Why am I posting?

For me when reading a Blog, I read the first few posts to see why the poster is posting. So, with
my first post, I think I should I should give my reasons:

I enjoy reading Blogs and I want to join in,

Like most old men, I want to tell my stories (and you only need to read them once),

I would like to tell of my current life

and

I would like to make new friends.

In these posts I will tell things that I would not tell my closest friends or my wife. Therefore, I
will try to be anonymous. Most people I know who are near my age don’t know enough about
technology and computers to read Blogs, so there is not much worry about them seeing this Blog.
The only person that I know who may read this Blog is my son. And someday I may give him this
URL. So set back, read and enjoy. Don’t feel too sorry for me, even when I am feeling sorry for
myself, as I have had a good life.

1 Comments:

At 2/14/2005 5:01 AM, Blogger CoolDestiny said...

Thanks for stopping by SunsetMan, and welcome to the blog community. I look forward to reading your posts and your comments. As someone who is in the "sunset" of his life, I'm sure you have many lessons to pass on to a young woman like myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home