Friday, February 11, 2005

Its as good as it gets or its down hill from here

I guess I should not be complaining, but its sad when you realize there no dreams for the future except for holding on. Being retired is also being unemployed. I could get a job greeting people at WalMark or become a floor guy at Home Depot, but I am used to better jobs and responabilities than that. My income stream is not going to get better. Yes there is enough to live and eat well now, and for that I am thankful, but it will be less so in the future. There is not enough money to travel and see new things to keep my mind occupied with new things that away. So Blogging here is a small attempt to do something new. All my life I have enjoyed learning and doing new things to use in the future. But what is the need to learn something new when it will be of little or no use to you? My big plan right now is to move to the West Coast and live near my son so he can take care of me in my declining years. WaHoo! Now that is something to look forward to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home