Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Off to Utah

Friday morning, the 18th, the wife and I will leave on a drive to Provo Utah to visit her niece for Thanksgiving. We will spend Friday night in Cheyenne after a long drive. In order to have the energy to drive 10 to 12 hours I will stop taking my cholesterol medicine. I am now on Zetia and it makes me very tired. I have stopped taking Antra as I had no energy, no libido, and I just did not care about anything while I was taking it. Now not having libido was not too bad as I no longer can get an erection, but I did get tired of just looking at the faces of the women around me and on TV. It just seem something was missing - - now I remember what. So the Zetia is better, barely. With the Zetia I sleep about ten hours a night with a three hour nap in the afternoon. And I feel tired the rest of the time. The time I'm not sleeping, I am mostly veging (sp?) in front of the TV. I hope I can get use to this medicine as I think it is one on the last ones or family of meds I have not tried.

Maybe I can find some things interesting to post about on my trip.

Latter

2 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 9:31 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Have a safe trip.....Maybe it will be fun!!!

Have a great day!!!

 
At 11/24/2005 4:56 PM, Blogger CoolDestiny said...

Hope you'll have a wonderful time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home