Thursday, December 08, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

And boy did it snow. We got about 10 inches here. Its the lightest most powerery (sp?) snow I have seen in a long while. A snow shovel full weights almost nothing. Even so, its going to take a while to shovel out the driveway in order to get the car out onto the street. And its cold, very cold. Its 6 degrees. The only good thing is that there is almost no wind. Its funny that one of the local TV weather forecasters had predicted total snow fall for this winter was to be 11 inches. He said he would be revising his forecast. :-)

I think I will be spending a lot of my time today shoveling snow. I live on a corner lot and have the sidewalks on my side of the street. I am going to take my time as I don't want to become one of those guys who has a heart attack while working in the snow.

Well, I've warmed up now - - so its back outside for me.

1 Comments:

At 12/09/2005 3:46 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Perhaps a snow BLOWER? If it's that light and fluffy, and that damn cold, that would be more fun, too!

Kinda glad I dont' have a b/f in KC anymore! We only got one inch here in Southern Illinois!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home