Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Kneepads!

Ever since I had a total knee replacement on my left knee last fall, its been painful to kneel due to pressure on the scar. I had a kneeling pad and some cheep foam kneepads from before the operation which only did a little (very little) to reduce the pain. Today I bought a pair of kneepads that had a hard plastic cap. With these I can kneel without pain. Being only able to kneel on one knee has made many of the things I do around the house very hard to do. I worried what I would do after I got my right knee replaced this fall and I could not kneel without pain at all. Problem solved!

1 Comments:

At 7/10/2008 8:42 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Heck, I'm only 32, and kneeling kills me. Squatting has been my solution, but even that is uncomfy.

Glad you found a solution! I just find someone else(my children) to do the kneeling for me for now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home