Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm Back Home

I got home Saturday evening after driving for two days pulling a 4X8 foot trailer. Everyone on the road passed me as I was only doing 60 mph. Now I have to unload the trailer and its raining. I am supposed to return the trailer to U-Haul Monday but I may need to keep it an extra day. The extra day will cost me twenty bucks. May be I can get it unloaded during breaks in the rain.

I only made one entry while I was gone as I did not have enough privacy to write and post. It took me three days of sneaking around to get it posted. I even did not have much alone time to read Blogs.

Anyway I'll be back to posting and reading.

2 Comments:

At 7/09/2006 7:05 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Ya been gone so long, I probably need to relink you!

Glad your back, though.

My new digs are http://jamierocks.wordpress.com/

FYI.

 
At 7/10/2006 4:35 PM, Blogger CoolDestiny said...

Good to see you back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home