Saturday, June 25, 2005

Sometimes being old is so sad

Until a few years ago I had an interesting and a good sex life. The most interesting times were when I was between marriages. I seemed to have a sixth sense about women who wanted to be with me. Its almost like I could see a sign above their heads saying "available for sex." I seemed to develop this ability a few months after my divorce. When I followed my feelings I could almost always pick out a women in a crowd at a bar, a dance or other social gathering who would go home with me or agree to a date within the week. Life (sex) was good!

My ability seem to continue after I remarried. I said seem to as I never had sex with them even when they came out and all but said f*** me. You know like "Call me sometime when your wife is out of town." or "Why don't you come by the house and visit, my husband is on a fishing trip."

This is all background to what happen last evening. I was at Culver's, a fast food restaurant, to get one of their Beef Pot Roast Sandwiches. While thinking about some web design work, in walked a woman with a young boy. All of a sudden like a bright light I knew she was ready. My first thoughts after is saw her were about I could approach her and to see how far I could get. Then like a bucket of cold water in the face I thought "You fool, your sixty six years old." "Why do you think a thirtyesh woman would be interested in you for sex." That made me sad.

I went home and lost myself in reading stories to escape reality. That too is sad.

Sometimes I wonder if maybe a woman would be interested in me? Should I even try?

2 Comments:

At 6/29/2005 3:19 PM, Blogger Buffalo said...

I 'spect being old isn't as bad as being dead. Since I've never been dead, as far as I know, I could be wrong.

 
At 7/09/2005 11:47 PM, Blogger CoolDestiny said...

I'm sure there is some woman out there who would love to have sex with you. Not that I'm encouraging infidelity but you should give it a shot, flirt a bit and see how far you could get. You might enjoy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home