Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My First Time

In my junior year of college I met the woman who was to become my first wife. I was quite ignorance about the ways of dating and women.

(Funny, I don't remember how we met and I have thought and thought about it but just don't remember.)

She was a freshmen and lived in the women's dorm. At that time I did not have a car so on most of our dates we walked to the date activity. Sometimes I would borrow a car from one of my friends in the rooming house where I lived. I did not borrow the car often as the cost of borrowing was to fill the car with gas. Even though the gas was only 24.9 cents per gallon, it was more than I could afford. My part time job only paid 85 cents per hour and I worked fifteen to twenty hours per week.

The most we had done until that weekend was some heavy petting. I was too shy and too ignorant to push further than that. This was my first real serious dating experience. She invited me to go home with her to meet the parents and to spend the weekend together. I think we went with a friend of hers who lived in the home town as neither of us had a car. Her mother was a big brash pushy women and her father was one of the nicest kindest men I have ever met.

(When we divorced years later the thing I missed the most was his friendship. In many ways my oldest son is a lot like him and I am very happy about that.)

Sunday morning her father was out of the house doing his thing and her mother was at church. She and I were in a little used bedroom kissing and fondling. After a bit we were both naked. This was the first time we were together without having clothes on. Soon she was guiding me into her and I lost my virginity. I was really dumb as we did not use any birth control. Luckily there were not any consequences.

(Looking back - - while she was my first, I am sure I was not hers.)

We dated for another couple of years and then we were married. It would be many years before I had sex with my second women.

3 Comments:

At 5/11/2005 8:59 PM, Blogger sk8rn said...

Wow. How sweet and romantic. I wish my first had been with someone who cared about me as much as it sounds like she cared about you. Was it a disappointment to you that you may not have been her first?

 
At 5/12/2005 7:31 AM, Blogger SunsetMan said...

You know I never cared if I was her first or not. I just came to the conclusion that I may have not have been her first in the last several years, she never said I was or I wasn't. She never wanted to talk about dating history - mine or hers.

 
At 5/19/2005 5:46 PM, Blogger CoolDestiny said...

That is true innocence and sounded very sweet. I think I will post about my first time too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home