Monday, April 04, 2005

Bored, Bored, Bored!

Right now I am Bored. That is, nothing is really catching my interest. I have things to do, but nothing interesting. I am remodeling a bedroom. I have removed the pop-corn ceiling and the wallpaper. Now I have to remud the walls and ceiling, a boring dusty job. Then paint the room. I need to fertilize the yard to keep it nice and green. There is a whole list of things to do outside. Most of these things I enjoy doing. But not now.

I tell you, its so bad, that I don't get excited about reading blogs. And I normally love reading blogs and leaving comments.

Reading erotic stories at Storiesonline, at Literotica and at Alt.Sex.Stories Text Repository is usually good. But not now.

I'm sure things will get better after a while. But I hope its sooner than later.

Right now I just want to crawl into a hole and pull it shut behind me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home