Saturday, March 12, 2005

Passion in writing

Some of the blogs I read is to see how others think and live. It expands my mind like the joy of learning new things. Some of the blogs I read are for the passion displayed in them. They are like a good book that you can't put down. You can't wait for the next chapter.

One of the best blogs I have read had all of these thing and more. The writing was good. There was passion. I saw a different life through the eyes of another. And it tugged at my heart strings. What more could you ask for? What blog is this you say? Its
HeroineGirl - From the gutter to the stars.
Although she is mostly done with the telling of the story of her past, I am looking forward to the new direction she is taking her blogs and her life. If she puts half as much passion into her new projects and writing, she will continue to be a great read.

What about you? What is your favorite blog and why?

3 Comments:

At 3/13/2005 3:13 PM, Blogger CoolDestiny said...

You can check out "My Central Perk" on my blog to see what my favourites are. They are my favourites because they are an interesting read.

 
At 3/14/2005 12:31 PM, Blogger CoolDestiny said...

I agree with you on the Heroine Girl. It is now in Central Perk.

 
At 3/14/2005 1:09 PM, Blogger SunsetMan said...

Maybe I am getting to be an old softy in my old age, but I had to stop reading HG several times due to the tears in my eyes.
CD thanks for the link. I guess I should spend some time and put up some links.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home