Thursday, May 26, 2005

Over a Barrel

Back when I was between marriages, I used to go drinking with the people from work on Friday nights. Most of the workers got off at 3:15 and I would leave work around 4:00 on Fridays. Most of the married ones would leave by 6:00 to go home to their wives or husbands. One guy, who worked in my department, was still there around 6:30 which was unusual. I asked the married guy why he was still there. He said that his wife was at her mother's home in another state.

This guy had joined our company about six months before straight out of school. About a month after starting at the company he got married and moved his wife to our town. She was a nice good looking woman and looked well suited for him.

There was a single gal at our company that most of us guys would have loved to date and more but she would never give any of us at work a second look. I'll call her Miss V. Setting with her at out table was another woman who was married but she always stayed late on Fridays. She was a loud pushy woman and was big and round like whisky barrel. I'll call her Ms Barrel. Ms Barrel had ridden with Miss V that day due to car trouble. Ms Barrel talked Miss V into staying late. Ms Barrel had for the last year let me know that she would like to bed me. I always found someway to avoid her. She was not appealing to me physically or personally wise. I was surprised to see the married guy and Miss V making a connection. Neither had ever shown any interest in their coworkers. When the women had gone to the bathroom, the married guy asked me if him and Miss V could use my apartment for some one on one time. I said OK and I would give him a key when they were ready to leave and I would stay at the bar until he returned. Well Ms Barrel had a different idea. She did not want to stay at the bar without a ride. As I has been drinking and was a bit drunk, I went with the flow. Soon the four of us were headed to my place.

Ms Barrel and I went to my bedroom while the married guy and Miss V stayed on the sofa in the living room. I had hoped that Ms Barrel would show some creativity in bed to encourage a return engagement. But it was not to be. She just laid there letting me do all the work. I remember thinking "This is just like fucking the bung hole of a barrel and about as much fun."

Oh well. The things one will do for a friend. In this case our friendship had put me over a barrel.

2 Comments:

At 5/28/2005 5:04 AM, Blogger CoolDestiny said...

This was actually a funny story. "This is just like fucking the bung hole of a barrel and about as much fun" ... hehehehe ... Good stuff!!

 
At 5/28/2005 11:08 AM, Blogger SunsetMan said...

I've had several interesting/funny encounters. When the mode strikes me I will post some of the others. Thanks for the comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home