Thursday, July 07, 2005

A Half Open Marriage or the Cuckolded Husband - part 1

I'm not sure how we, first wife (here after called fw) and I, got started talking about the topic. We were talking about having sex with others. Fw told me that the wife a couple we knew was having an affair with her husband's permission. I could tell that fw found this to be real exciting and soon I did too. After talking about it for a few weeks we came to an agreement that it was OK to have other sex partners provided we told each other. There was nothing said about preapproving the other's partners. Two nights later fw told me that she had sex with guy she met. I asked where she met him. She replied that he worked at this store/business near to where we lived. At the time I thought it was peculiar as this was a place she would not normally shop. At the time I did not worry about it as I was excited about the sex. Also I took this as a green light for me to find someone to have sex with. She asked if it would be OK to bring hin to house to screw. I told her it was OK with me and I would sometime like to watch and maybe join in. She said she did not know about doing that but she would see.

At this time she was working as a clerk in a railroad yard with maintenance and traffic control men. One of the men she had been close friends with for a couple of years. I thought that this would be the guy she would be having sex with. She never admitted it, but I think she had been having an affaire/sex with him long before our agreement. She would often have unaccounted for hours that she could have spent with him. That was coupled with the fact when he came to visit at our house, at my insistence, he always acted a bit odd around me. I only met his wife once and then he was careful to not let my wife and his wife be alone together. Most of these observations I did not make at the time and it was years latter that the meaning came together for me. God was I ever stupid back then.

To be continued.

4 Comments:

At 7/09/2005 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say to this pointing. I think she as been having the affair all long. Next time why don't you offer to drive her to her date and wait in the car.

 
At 7/09/2005 5:25 PM, Blogger SunsetMan said...

These things happened back in 1978. Just telling a bit about my past.

 
At 7/09/2005 11:54 PM, Blogger CoolDestiny said...

I can't wait for Part 2. You have led a very full and interesting life.

 
At 8/19/2005 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your story is beautiful. My husband has allowed me to date others for several years now and it is wonderful and I love him for it. We have two great kids together and wouldn't mind having another man's baby someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home