Saturday, July 02, 2005

Its going to be a quiet Fourth

My wife is out of town until the fifth. I have just been lazying around. Taking naps in the afternoon, reading and watching the idiot box. Well I am doing some layout work on a web site for my son. He bought a template to use but I don't like it much. I may roll my own. My brother-in-law's computer has gone belly up. He shipped it to me to fix. He had some repair group from Best Buy look at it and they charged him $160 and told him that his motherboard was burned up and he would need to buy a new computer. The computer boots fine and I can log on as administrator and then it blue screens. It seems like the hardware is OK just got some nasties in the software. I think I'll install a new hard drive and install XP Pro. Then I'll see how much of his data and settings I can get off the old hard drive. To me this is fun.

My beautiful town does not allow any kind of personal fireworks. But I keep hearing loud pops and bangs and whizzes. Don't see any cops around though. Don't know if I will go to any public fireworks display.

I was at Culver's, a fast food restaurant, to get lunch today and saw several MILFs but none seemed "available." (See my earlier post on June 25th.) These were mothers and a few fathers of a preteen baseball team. You would think that for a Saturday there would be more fathers wanting to watch their sons play baseball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home