Sunday, July 10, 2005

A Half Open Marriage or the Cuckolded Husband - part 2

My first wife (fw) worked part time on various shifts. The extra money she brought in allowed us to buy a nice house. Because most weeks we would need someone to watch the boys we paid a neighbor to watch them every day after school until she or I got home. One day when I got home the front door was locked even though her car was there. The door was usually unlocked when the kids were home. Thinking that she must have just gotten home I started up to our bedroom to change out of my work clothes. I heard some noise coming from our bedroom so I assumed she was up there changing clothes. I open the door to our bedroom and got quite a surprise. There on the floor was my wife getting screwed by some man I did not know. Well I had told her that I wanted to watch and maybe join in, so I did. It was everything I had dreamed it would be and more.

I still was only having sex with fw, while she was having sex with me, the store guy, and maybe with the railroad guy. While I enjoyed sharing fw, I wanted to find a woman for me to have sex with. I was a bit shy around women back then so I was having a hard time meeting a woman. So I asked fw to fix me up with someone. Who better to find a willing woman than another woman. So fw set me up to take a single woman (E) to a party. Fw told me that E wanted to go to this party but did not want to go by herself and needed a date. I asked about sex with E and fw said she didn't know. E came by the house so she and I could go to the party. I don't remember why I did not pick E up at her apartment, but it would have been better if I had. E was a few years younger than fw and I and was nice looking. She wore a sun dress with no bra. At the party I noticed that I could see all of her breasts including her nipples by looking down her dress. After we were there a while E complained to me about the guys there looking down her dress but she didn't change how she sat. Looking back, I think she made the comments to make sure that I looked down her dress. At the time I took her statement to mean that she was not very liberated and was put off by men seeing her body. I began to think that all she wanted was a man to take her to the party and nothing more, so I was a nice guy and did not push beyond a kiss. I always have and will always respect a woman choice. Looking back I think E was willing for more but I misread her due to my inexperience.

Back then I couldn't buy a clue about women.

To be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home