Monday, July 25, 2005

A Half Open Marriage or the Cuckolded Husband - part 3

After the "date" with E, things at home stayed about the same. The store guy (sg) would often come by during the days first wife (fw) was not working for a nooner. Sometimes he would come by when I got home from work. We would send the kids off to the swimming pool so that sg and I could enjoy fw together. Fw and I had more sex during this time than ever before. It seem like she and I would get-it-on a couple of times a day. It seemed like the more sex she got the hotter and more sex I got from her. She had to be getting it three of four times a day at least.

I worked at a electronics company across town. Several of the guys and gals I worked with would go out for a beer after work on Fridays. I started going out with them for a couple of beers and then went home. Fw asked about who was there, so I asked if she would like for me to leave work early some Friday and take her to the bar the guys went to. She said yes so I did. After that she said it was OK for me to stay latter if I wanted. So I did. I started getting home between nine and midnight on Fridays. Once in a while one of the guys would have a house party on a Saturday night that the fw and I would go to. Some times she did not want to go, so I would go by myself.

Looking back I realize that I never got invited to any get-to-gathers with the people she worked with although she use to go to them. I now wonder how many were sex parties. The few times we had sex after she attended one of her functions she was extra hot and wet.

I was happy with life except for one thing, I wanted to have sex with other women. I think I was passing up opportunities all the time.

I was so shy and inexperienced that I did not know "yes" when I saw it.

To be continued.

1 Comments:

At 7/28/2005 4:39 AM, Blogger SunsetMan said...

My memoir is harder to write than I though it would be. And yes there is a young honey in the story, but it may be a posting or two before I get to telling about "G."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home