Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday Morning Murmurs

I went to Panera Bread to have a bagel and coffee for breakfast. Its a good thing that the Monday paper is thin as I was having trouble concentrating on what I was reading. Why? One reason was the comment left by Odd Wife :-) and the other was thinking back about how I met "G." I am working offline writing about my first wife and will post the next instalment in a day or two.

Sunday a week ago I started having pains in my thigh muscles when I moved. No pain when I sat still, only when I used the muscles. No idea what was causing the pain as I could not think of anything I was doing different. I got to thinking about the meds I was using and thought about the Crestor. I had been on Crestor at 5mg a day for almost six months and one of the known side effects was muscle pain. I decided to stop the Crestor and see if the pain went away. Its been about a week without taking Crestor and the pain has almost gone away. Next I will go back on Crestor and see if the pain comes back.

Well its off to Home Depot to buy some bell wire for a project I'm working on.

Ta tah for now.

1 Comments:

At 8/01/2005 6:32 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Didn't they consider taking Crestor off the shelves for a while? You might do well to talk to your doctor! I see ads all the time about that med!

Can't wait for a post about the first wife!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home