Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A Half Open Marriage or the Cuckolded Husband - part 5 1/2

I was seduced. Well maybe not.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Seduction is the process of deliberately enticing another person into an act. The word can have a negative connotation, either seriously or mildly (and also used jokingly), and may refer to an act that the other may later regret and/or would normally not want to do

Seduction most commonly refers to the use of sexual desire in order to persuade someone to change their behavior to meet the desires of the seducer.

It is usually implied that the seducer is acting out of a motive other than love for the seducee, and that the object of the seduction would not ordinarily have engaged in such behavior.

There are many strategies that can be used for seduction, depending on sex, personality and circumstances. Many social behavior theorists classify seduction as a specialized form of persuasion. Seduction can also be viewed as a form of power that relies on psychological mastery rather than the use of coercive power, money, or intellectual appeals.


So was I seduced? Maybe, maybe not. Can the willing be seduced? You decide.

Was I deliberately enticed into having a sexual relationship? yes.

Was sexual desire used to persuade me to change my behavior to meet the desires of the other? Yes.

Was G acting our of a motive other than love for me? Yes.

Would I have had sex with G before she asked. Yes, I would have the Friday night before if she had said yes when she got into her car.

Did I have any idea that my agreeing to have an affair with G was going to make major changes to my life. No.

Did G have an idea of how having an affair would change my life? Probably.

If I could go back, knowing what I know now, would I do it again? Yes.

Because of G? No. But because of a women I met a few years later, D. Read about her here. D may have been the love of my life. What I did to her I would change if I could. ::tears::

To be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home