Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A Half Open Marriage or the Cuckolded Husband - part 6

I really don't remember for sure how G and I consummated our agreement to have an affair. I suspect it was the next Friday night. At that time G was living in the basement of a girlfriend of hers. It was a townhouse with the livingroom and kitchen on the ground floor, bedrooms on the second floor and a basement. G's girlfriend had two little girls grade school age. Because of the girls, G and I would need to wait until the girls were in bed and asleep before I could be snuck into the basement to be with G. Probably around eleven or so we left the bar and drove to the townhouse and quietly went into the basement. Foreplay was a little kissing and some hands on petting. Not much as we were both ready. Soon we were having sex probably in the missionary position. The good thing was I was able to go bareback. I had a vasectomy a few years before and she was on the pill, so no worries of pregnancy. Back then almost all of the things one could catch sexually could be cured with penicillin, no AIDs no herpes to worry about. It was a wonderful time to be sexually active.

During many lunches, G and I would take her car and we would get a quick bit to eat and to set and talk and sometimes we would drive to a hidden place so we could kiss and pet.

For about a month, we would have sex on Friday nights and make-out during many lunch times.

One Friday night I fell asleep with G and did not wake up until about five Saturday morning. G was in a toot to get me out of the townhouse before the girls woke up to watch Saturday morning cartoons. We heard the upstairs bathroom in use as I snuck out the front door. G told me latter that the girls came down the stairs just a few minuets after I left.

I usually got home on Friday nights, well Saturday mornings, around one to one thirty. I had told the first wife (fw) that I had left just before the bar closed. G did not want me to tell fw about our affair as she thought that it would cause trouble - - and she was right as it turned out. I thought it would be alright to tell fw. After all, she was in no position to complain, as she was having sex with several men. Boy was I wrong.

To be continued.

3 Comments:

At 8/18/2005 12:19 PM, Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

"I thought it would be alright to tell fw. After all, she was in no position to complain, as she was having sex with several men. Boy was I wrong."
Funny how it workds that way, isn't it...

 
At 8/18/2005 2:13 PM, Blogger SunsetMan said...

Yes, I was thinking logicly, like the engineer I am, and did not think emotionally.

 
At 8/19/2005 7:20 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Yep, never tell. The cheating wife never feels whats good fo the goose thing...

been there-the other woman that is...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home